Saturday, August 15, 2009

A Visit to Gilbert & Liberty Market


I took a little drive the other morning to our neighbor to the west - Gilbert Arizona.



I'd been hearing about Liberty Market and stopped in for some breakfast and coffee.

I was impressed with Liberty Market. It had a modern coffee bar feel in a relaxed atmosphere.

My breakfast was good but the coffee was better.

There was a nice crowd at about 10 am on a weekday.
No, that's not me in Paris riding a scooter through the busy streets. It's one of the bathroom stalls at Liberty Market. What a crack up. Each stall has a different theme and when you shut the door music turns on.
I love themed bathrooms. Barrio Cafe in Phoenix has some pretty cute ones.
A Graffiti stall.
A disco themed stall?

The back wall of the Vespa bathroom.
Someone has a good sense of humor. And hey, as a bonus the bathrooms were clean! What a concept.
All in all my visit to Gilbert was good and made all the better by visiting Liberty Market. We sure could use a place like this in Queen Creek / San Tan Valley. Hint, Hint.
If you are want more information about Liberty Market and their menu and locations click here.

No comments: