Sunday, March 2, 2008

Keep on Truckin'



Trucks, trucks and more trucks. We had some road construction on East Queen Creek in the past week. It looks like they are putting in some large sewer pipes. Thankfully it did not seem to disrupt the traffic flow too much in the morning.


I know it seems like I only blog about traffic and the post office but I really do want to document the changes around here as they happen. I'm not completely against the growth and development but I do wish we could slow down the building of mega-subdivisions until we have more infrastructure in the area. I still get excited when there is a new service opening up in the area. I cannot wait for Steinmart! .....

Speaking of service and the post office. The Queen Creek Independent ran an article this week about the post office. It stated that the town had donated some land for a new post office. They addressed delivery service and talked about all of the trucks they have however did not address the service issues inside the post office or their lack of hours on the weekend. So my friends, hopefully we will have some service in a little over a year.

Well, please enjoy the photos this week. Thanks for stopping by.

Morning Construction on Queen Creek Rd.






Wow, what a difference a week makes. This building at Ironwood and Ocotillo is coming along fast.

No comments: