Saturday, March 29, 2008

Tempe Festival of the Arts


Today I ventured out to Tempe for the Tempe Festival of the Arts. The streets on and around Mill Avenue are blocked off for an Art Show / Sale. Bring your wallets because you WILL want to spend money. There are some highend pieces of art to more craft style objects and jewelry.

Some new ideas of what to do with all of those old items that you could not sell on e-bay.

Wind chime heaven.
The Tempe Police Pipe Band in the house!


Tons of stylin' dogs at the festival. This vendor had beautiful well behaved dog models.

Lock up your daughters - Girls Gone Wild is in town!

This gent was stylin' in his heavy jewelry crosses made of dimes.

Diggin' this didgeridoo one man band.

I left will my wallet a little lighter, my skin a little sunburned, but my spirits lifted. Get out and get some fresh air today!

No comments: