Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The Invasion of Franken-poles

I am Franken-pole.

Have you noticed the sudden rising of giganto fugly iron-man industrial electronic poles in the 85242? I have affectionately dubbed them Franken-Poles. When I see them I can hear the monster from the movie Young Frankenstein singing "Puttin' on the Ritz".

I come in peace.
I wonder who thought this was an attractive idea? Male, Female? Hmmmm. (no comment) It had to be someone really practical who wanted them to last a looooong loooong time. At least we will get our tax payer moneys worth as these will be around for a few thousand years. Our futuristic Mad Max type predecessors will love them and possibly worship them.

Come worship me on the corner of Sossaman and Ocotillo, I will be there FOREVER!Franken-pole Jr.
Mocha Latte Franken-pole. Grande'
The sturdiest street lights in the county that can be found off the freeway. There must have been a sale that week at ugly- industrial poles- are- us.
I guess I should have attended that town of Queen Creek planning meeting eh? I'm just sayin'....

1 comment:

telemoonfa said...

your blog is so funny!