Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hot with a Chance of Muggy

Best Pepper Sticks from the Pork Shop

Greetings again from Queen Creek / San Tan Valley. As my last poll shows I have a couple of followers but not too many. I love it just the same. For those of us who took my last poll it looks like Fresh and Easy beat out McDonald's.


I'm seeing nice fluffy clouds floating over the neighborhood today but it looks like rain to the east again. A girl can still hope.


For those of you who visit the Queen Creek Pork Shop, just a reminder that they close for the month of August. Next Saturday is the last day to buy your products until September. I stocked up on my favorite pepper sticks today and some bacon to get me through August.


Here's to a great week! Cheers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the teriyaki sticks!